X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishlist for Cinema 4D V-Ray

Wishlist -

USD-Support for V-Ray Cinema 4D.

Vrscene- edit the geometry without losing V-Ray materials without using the override node method.

Would love to see a Redshift to V-Ray material converter.

Chaos Phoenix support for Cinema 4D.
    Last edited by THSCreative; 23-02-2023, 01:45 PM.

Hello THSCreative,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

USD-Support for V-Ray Cinema 4D.
    We had plans to add support for USD for V-Ray for Cinema4D but currently the USD Bridge plugin doesn't work with 3rd party plugins. We have contacted Maxon about this and it is something they need to fix on their side first.

Vrscene- edit the geometry without losing V-Ray materials without using the override node method.

We are planning on implementing such functionality in the future but currently, I cannot provide more information on the matter.

Would love to see a Redshift to V-Ray material converter.

We have had some internal discussions about expanding the functionality of our converter so it can work with other render engines as well. However, I cannot provide more specifics on this for now.

Chaos Phoenix support for Cinema 4D.

Please note that I can't provide any information on this matter. I will let you know if we have any updates on this. At the moment, PhoenixFD is only available for 3ds Max and Maya.

​Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Thanks Aleksandar, just wanted to bring it up in case no one had. Hopefully you guys will get these things working in the near future. In my opinion, this is the future of collaboration so we can work in any software, exchanging models, scenes, and materials and not have restrictions on a pipeline.

Comment

Working...
      X