No announcement yet.

[OPEN] [VC4D-1189] switching off the Render Elements when rendering in Viewport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OPEN] [VC4D-1189] switching off the Render Elements when rendering in Viewport

Is it possible to add the option that when rendering in the viewport all render elements are automatically deactivated and when you are done with the viewport rendering activated again. If many render elements are active the viewport render does not work very well anymore. If I always do it myself, it could happen that I forget to do the final rendering and that would be very annoying. Also I would be very happy if the Edge Trimming and the Texture Solo Mode would be included in the next update !

Hello sven_nussbaumer

Thank you for the idea. Could you please describe what does "If many render elements are active the viewport render does not work very well anymore." mean in more details? You could share a screen-recording if possible.

Comment

Hello Viktor, with pleasure. As I said the viewport is not very fluid then. Especially for the lookdev not very practical. If all renderelements are switched off always if I are start Viewport. Then no problems anymore. Maybe its also possible with a simple script.
      OneDrive photos, enjoy, share & organize your photos

Comment

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AliLeuERapgHg-hW...8Rp4w?e=j2PyH5

Comment

Thank you sven_nussbaumer we have logged this in our system [VC4D-1189] You will be contacted if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Hello sven_nussbaumer I would like to inform you that the improvement has been implemented in the latest Stable Build you can find here: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.1

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the quick implementation! Now it runs exactly how I want it!

Comment

Glad we were able to help, sven_nussbaumer

Comment

Working...
                X