Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you add a feature to not display borders when the Vray lights are turned off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you add a feature to not display borders when the Vray lights are turned off

Just like in the picture, when the lights are turned off, I don't want the borders of the lights to appear 点击图片查看大图  名称:L8{)]@K{R41QLXOQZ28ZINM.png 浏览次数: 0 大小: 70.1 KB 编号: 1198560

Hi 123456_​,

Can you share more about why you prefer the lights' borders not to appear when turned off? Using the traffic lights feature in Cinema 4D is a good way to hide and unhide objects.
    If you have any specific questions or need guidance on implementing this feature, feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by zhanet.georgieva View Post
      Hi 123456_​,

Can you share more about why you prefer the lights' borders not to appear when turned off? Using the traffic lights feature in Cinema 4D is a good way to hide and unhide objects.
      If you have any specific questions or need guidance on implementing this feature, feel free to ask.
      Sometimes you need to turn off some lights when adjusting the scene, the border will not disappear, in the case of multiple lights will cause the viewport confusion, other renderers such as octane, redshift, corona, etc. will make the border disappear when the light is turned off, if you use traffic lights, Then I have to click once to turn off the light, and then I have to click again to make the viewport not show, which is particularly troublesome
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X