No announcement yet.

Can we add noise reduction options to the Light Mix of the C4D version of VRay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we add noise reduction options to the Light Mix of the C4D version of VRay

Click image for larger version

Name:	9B)BTH[~M(D%V3JU)HL{U_H.png
Views:	35
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1217688 VRay in 3dmax can denoise Light Mix

I think this feature is quite important

Comment

Hello 123456_​,

You are correct that with V-Ray for Cinema 4D we currently cannot denoise Light Mix RE.
      However, if your goal is to denoise the individual render elements in the Light Mix, I would suggest trying the Light Select RE instead, which can be denoised, and this might serve as a workaround for your needs.

Additionally, you can submit a feature request in our Ideas Portal. This will help us consider it for future development.

Comment

Originally posted by zhanet.georgieva View Post
        Hello 123456_​,

You are correct that with V-Ray for Cinema 4D we currently cannot denoise Light Mix RE.
        However, if your goal is to denoise the individual render elements in the Light Mix, I would suggest trying the Light Select RE instead, which can be denoised, and this might serve as a workaround for your needs.

Additionally, you can submit a feature request in our Ideas Portal. This will help us consider it for future development.
        Okay, I will add this request

Comment

Please do. I'm the only one who uses it right now. The fact is that there are very few users compared to Max so if we want any functionality we need to really get in there.

Comment

Working...
          X