proxy anim controls not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proxy anim controls not working

Seems like nimation controls for proxy(vrmesh) are not working.

Animation itself plays, but no way to adjust it with controls on vrayProxy loader. For example offset, faster playback, custom range etc.

I looked at the prim intrinsics and it seems "anim_offset" is being stored and it`s changing when i move the slider, but i guess it`s not applied...

Also it will be great if you can allow for user animation adjustments on the proxy,simply with wrangles, because it`s faster then stamping in onto your loader.Same way as it` done currently for Alembic with "intrinsic:abcframe", or or pixar USD frame, so we can offset time per proxy. For example, animated trees, with different animation offset. I guess, this should theoretically be working now, if the above mentioned bug was not present

thank you

Attached Files
    Noemotion.net - www.noemotion.net

Peter Sanitra - www.psanitra.com

Noemotionhdrs.net - www.noemotionhdrs.net

Hello psanitra , the issue is added, HOU-1208 is it's number if you want to check our progress on it.
    Georgy Chakarov | QA
    www.chaosgroup.com
    georgy.chakarov@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Start offset of VRayProxy is now displayed in the viewport.
      Georgy Chakarov | QA
      www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

chakarov Any update on the proxy animation controls? The start offset is the only thing that is working, everything else is broken. No playback modes changes, speed adjustment not working, manually setting the start/end not working, animating by keys not working. Tested with today nightly build on W10.
        Noemotion.net - www.noemotion.net

Peter Sanitra - www.psanitra.com

Noemotionhdrs.net - www.noemotionhdrs.net

Comment

Hello psanitra , devs are still working to fix all the issues in VRProxy Import/Export nodes.
          Georgy Chakarov | QA
          www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
          X