HDA can't be exported at render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDA can't be exported at render

We are having some issues with the HDA we have made to wrap up OCIO workflow. When trying to render it throws a bunch of errors in the log. It doesn't seem to actually affect how the render looks tho.

Code:
    [2020/Feb/19|15:47:20] VFH | Warning| * "/obj*/vray_image_file_ocio4/suboutput1": Unsupported node "suboutput"
    [2020/Feb/19|15:47:20] VFH |   Error| * "/obj/*/vray_image_file_ocio4/subinput1": Can't export "subinput" node! This must be handled by getConnectedNode()! Please, report this.
    [2020/Feb/19|15:47:20] VFH |   Error| * "/obj/*/vray_image_file_ocio4/switch1": Can't export "switch" node! This must be handled by getConnectedNode()! Please, report this.
    [2020/Feb/19|15:47:20] VFH |   Error| * "/obj/*/vray_image_file_ocio4": Can't export "inhouse::vray_image_file_ocio::1.0" node! This must be handled by getConnectedNode()! Please, report this.
    Is there something we can do from our side to avoid these errors or something that can be fixed from your side?

-- Erik

Would really love if OCIO was built in to the Vray Image File node. It would make life much easier

-- Erik

Comment

Hey, Erik,

no luck reproducing this here. I made an HDA consisting of an Image File + Tex OCIO VOPs in hopes of getting the same errors but it doesn't happen for me.
      I understand it might not be possible to share yours with us but it doesn't hurt to ask

Best regards!
      gosho.genchev@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
      X