vray buffer open when render to disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray buffer open when render to disk?

I've been trying to render some frames to disk and when I press "Render To Disk" no matter what I tried the VFB pops up? There is any way to turn off this behavior, this should be off by default and if you want it should be a checkbox or something.

This is not supported.
    V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
    andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
    Support Request

Comment

Ok, is this something with the vray core? can this be fixed in the future? there is any workaround? Thanks

Comment

1. V-Ray ROP node is based on Houdini's ROP_Node. It has startRender() method. I haven't found a way to figure out how this method is called. Pressing render to disk from that perspective is the same as calling Python's hou.RopNode.render(). I'll check the API again though.
        2. How will you stop render if VFB is not shown? Should some other window be shown?
        Last edited by bdancer; 06-04-2020, 09:18 AM.
        V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
        andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
        Support Request

Comment

Im not sure how the Redshift team does it but it doesn't show you their renderview (version of the VFH) when you press render to disk. You have options like render to mplay or not.

You have this window, when you rendering to disk this should be enough to stop the rendering if you have to.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X