Vray Lights stop working on GPU RTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Lights stop working on GPU RTX

Using V-RAY with Houdini, this was working and suddenly stopped working. V-RAY GPU RTX/CPU enabled - CPU renders fine, but GPU turns off my lights.

See video of frames rendering.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fgz...ew?usp=sharing

Hey garretthoyos ,

Thank you for the video!

Would you mind clarifying what kind of V-Ray lights are those (e.g. Dome, Sun ? ) and does that happen during IPR or production rendering ?

Thank you!
    gosho.genchev@chaosgroup.com

Comment

IPR works great - Using an Area Light and a Dome light with HDR 32 bit - works perfect in my other scenes except this one scene. Using GLTF, FBX, ABC, you name it - converted mtls to vray using ODTools. Every other scene works - this scene did too. Now it's broken. Maybe something I imported. Brand new V-ray rops don't fix it with default settings.

Comment

Hmm, that's interesting ... Any chance to take a look at the scene? You could mail it directly to me (address is in the signature below), or to the support team.

In case that's not an option, could you please try using the Objects tab on the Renderer to try to isolate the problematic node? Could be one of the geometry nodes in case the issue showed up once you started importing things.

Best regards!
        gosho.genchev@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
        X