X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Resolved) error when rendering an image in SOLARIS

Hello I hope you're all well !

I'm currently trying to render with Vray Solaris but I can't render my image... I referenced everything between the nodes but when I render to disk I get an instant error...
    i'll post you the pictures of the error and also of our nodes above​

Thanks for the futur help and take care !

The usdrender_rop error:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	27.1 KB ID:	1207799

the render setting :

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	1207801

and the render product node :

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	81.3 KB ID:	1207802​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by louis_velaine; 04-05-2024, 05:07 PM.
  • Answer selected by Gosho.Genchev at 07-05-2024, 01:18 AM.

Originally posted by glacierise View Post
    The log view is very handy here, you can see what the error id exactly. I usually keep it open in a side window, lots of useful info
    Hey thanks a lot for your help ! Yeah I finally use it yersterday and I see my error ( unfind camera ), because I forgot to save my scene in USD with my configure layer node haha
    btw how did you keep it open in a side window ?

Comment

PS: it's in Solaris not in Sop

Comment

The log view is very handy here, you can see what the error id exactly. I usually keep it open in a side window, lots of useful info
        Hristo Velev
        MD/FX Lead, Bottleship VFX
        Sofia, Bulgaria

Comment

Originally posted by glacierise View Post
          Hey thanks a lot for your help ! Yeah I finally use it yersterday and I see my error ( unfind camera ), because I forgot to save my scene in USD with my configure layer node haha
          btw how did you keep it open in a side window ?

Comment

When you make a new window, you can pick the type of window, and there is solaris/log view
            Hristo Velev
            MD/FX Lead, Bottleship VFX
            Sofia, Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
            X