Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOU-3028] ignore renderregion when vrscene exporting / batchrendering

Hi,

would it be possible to ignore the renderregion when exporting to vrscene/batchrendering? There is this checkerbox that says "ignore vfb settings" but that seems to not ignore the renderregion.

The optimal scenario would be to have "ignore VFB settings" enabled by default and have this also ignore the renderregion OR have a second checkbox in "Batch Render" that says "ignore render region" and that is on by default.

This would be just a little quality of life improvment because sometimes we do submit renderregions to the farm by accident which is very annoying.

Hey ronald_a ,

The camera crop settings under the View tab depend on the render region being active - messaging so you are aware of this.
    I'll check with the developers and get back to you.

Best regards!
    gosho.genchev@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Gosho.Genchev if the crop and the renderregion use the same mechanism then I would opt for my second solution to have seperate checkbox in the Batch Render section that says „ignore renderregion and cameracrop“. Is the screenwindows size also linked to the same function or would that still work?

Comment

Hey ronald_a ,

Thanks for the feedback! No, the Screen Window size is its own thing

Best regards!
        gosho.genchev@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
        X