Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time in the UK our team will present V-Ray for Maya, V-Ray RT for Maya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time in the UK our team will present V-Ray for Maya, V-Ray RT for Maya

Chaos Group together with two of its UK partners, Bluegfx and Escape studios is privileged to invite the 3D community to personally meet the creators of the V-Ray rendering engine and experience the latest developments and trends in the rendering technology.

Here is what we have prepared this time for all V-Ray users and fans in the UK:

Chaos Group Public Event, July 1st 2010, 4.00-6.30 pm

For the first time in the UK our team will present V-Ray for Maya, V-Ray RT for Maya, the new fluid dynamics system Phoenix FD, and the hype for 2010, V-Ray RT on GPUs. This cutting edge technology solution will increase the rendering performance in a notable magnitude, delivering significantly reduced production costs and time. Special session during the event will be devoted to V-Ray pipelines: Post-production, Stereoscopy, GPUs and beyond. This presentation will focus on the final results achieved from the combination of the fast V-Ray rendering engine with high quality post-production tools to create solid pipelines for the realization of stereoscopic images and more.

Please, check the Event Program.

Register for the Chaos Group public event and be among the first to take a look at these revolutionary rendering solutions. We will be glad to be your host at the Great Hall of the Hellenic Center, July 1st, 4.00-6.30 pm.

V-Ray for 3ds Max Training, July 2nd 2010, 10.00-5.00 pm

Chaos Group and its partner Escape Studios will also conduct a full day in depth training for all V-Ray for 3ds Max users. Please, contact Escape Studios for an additional information and registration.

Greetings,
    Chaos Group Team
    Marketing Division
    www.chaosgroup.com

So , we´ll finally be able to lay our hands on RT for Maya.
    Thats really great and wonderful news!

Any info regarding availability or beta testing?

Comment

Yeah, I know Vlado said there would be beta testing.

Comment

Cant believe I missed this as I only work down the road in Hammersmith...bummer!

Comment

I was meant to go too but a deadline got moved forward so I had a few crazy days. Think a trip to london from the north wouldve been pretty hard to squeeze in....

Comment

Working...
          X