Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot install nightly on OSX

Hi

I've just upgraded to Mojave 10.14 and maya 2018 sp 5 and wanted to download the latest vray 3.6 nightly or stable. But I can’t open the dmg it says it’s corrupted. I tried another version/date but the error was the same.

i went through terminal to make sure the os didn’t block apps from unknown developers but that didn’t work either.
    has anyone else run into similar problems? Any help is appreciated - thanks!

Does the official build works? Also - have you added Maya in "Accessibility" - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...OS-Mojave.html
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Yes i've added Maya in "Accessibility" - no change. I've also tried an official build, and they work just fine. I do get a "won't open because of unidentified developer" but at least i can just say open anyway - so for some reason it's related to the nightly builds

Comment

I upgraded to the latest Mojave version, but all files open correctly in my test environment. Can you try downloading on another machine and transfer the file over to the MAC? Make sure you're downloading the MAC version from the nightlies that ends in install.zip
        Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X