Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NParticles not rendering in VRay

Hello guys,

First time posting here as I've not used VRay for that long and I'm fairly beginner in Maya and was wondering how I could render these nParticles that are in my scene? I've tried adding lighting, etc but they still aren't showing up. Also to mention, when I tried testing in Arnold, the particles do show up, but the tails aren't rendering in, please check the screenshots added below.

Any advice would be great in trying to help solve the problem.
    Last edited by joshua_bonamy; 21-12-2020, 08:39 PM.

It would be best to send the scene via the contact form here so we can take a look. Mention this thread in the message along with your V-Ray and host platform versions.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
      It would be best to send the scene via the contact form here so we can take a look. Mention this thread in the message along with your V-Ray and host platform versions.
      Thanks, I've sent the file. Hoping to get support for this small problem.

Comment

Thank you for the provided scene. The issue is caused by the "Tube (s/w)" particle render type, which needs further investigation regarding whether it is supported or not. You also need to apply a material to the particle system. I'll write whenever I have additional information.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com

Comment

"Tube (s/w)" particle render type is not supported. Try using Streak type instead.
          Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X