Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denoising image sequence with V-Ray Standalone, missing render elements

Hi all,
    I am trying to render out an image sequence and denoise it out using Standalone Denoiser tool. I added Denoiser render element and ticket "I exported as .vrimg but ticked "Only generate render elements".

EXR output gives me only RGBA, DiffuseFilter and BumpNormals passes which does't seem enough for the Denoiser to work properly. I can't find most of listed recommended render elements in Maya.

Am I missing something?

My Artstation
    Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
    Sun Tsu

The NVidia denoiser has a different set of utility elements. To work with the standalone denoiser, you would need to generate the elements for the V-Ray denoiser. In other words, simply switch the Denoiser engine to the default V-Ray denoiser and re-render.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi hermit.crab ,Thank you. My bad,I didn't read the documentation good enough. Switching to V-Ray denoiser worked perfectly .
      My Artstation
      Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
      Sun Tsu

Comment

Working...
      X