Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple denoiser render elements... possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple denoiser render elements... possible?

Just did a quick test and it seems like it's only possible to have one denoiser element in a scene? I was hoping to output two, one set to element only and the other to final result, to give me the option of denoising in post as well as making sure I have a denoised RGB pass.

Is this not possible?

Originally posted by SonyBoy View Post
    Just did a quick test and it seems like it's only possible to have one denoiser element in a scene? I was hoping to output two, one set to element only and the other to final result, to give me the option of denoising in post as well as making sure I have a denoised RGB pass.

Is this not possible?
    Why not render with "Only generate elements" and simply denoise through the vdenoise.exe? The original files won't go away and you'll have both a denoised and elements-only version of your image.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post

Why not render with "Only generate elements" and simply denoise through the vdenoise.exe? The original files won't go away and you'll have both a denoised and elements-only version of your image.
      Just because this guarantees I'll need to do a post de-noise. I was hoping to denoise during the render but still have the option to do another denoise process manually if necessary only.

Comment

Working...
      X