Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standalone vdenoise.exe to add lens effect not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standalone vdenoise.exe to add lens effect not working?

Hi,

I'm trying to use vdenoise.exe to add lens effects on a series of exr images using this way found on chaos website:
    "\\path\to\vdenoise.exe" -inputFile="\\path\to\image_????.vrimg" -lensEffectsparams="\\path\to\scene.vle" -useGpu=2

I'm successful as far as seeing all the images loading and I also see the lens effect being applied, I see them open one by one and the lens effect is visibly applied.
    Files are saved with names like this "glare_denoised_ocl.0001.exr", but when I open the files in Photoshop they all look like the original with no lens effect applied. I've tried with both a .vrscene and a layer preset .vlplfx, both give me the same result.

Am I doing something wrong?

The Lens Effects are stored in a separate channel (Glare and effectsResult), not in the RGB. How are you importing the .exrs in PS? Using the EXR-IO plugin will read all the available .exr channels.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
      The Lens Effects are stored in a separate channel (Glare and effectsResult), not in the RGB. How are you importing the .exrs in PS? Using the EXR-IO plugin will read all the available .exr channels.
      I tried the EXR-IO plugin now, and I see that I now have three different layers, of which two are effect layers, so it's working.
      Thank you, I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X