Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renderfarm for Vray for Maya

Hey..
    I asked that question already a few months ago. We are doing a very long animation here where we have to ousource the renderpower. Rebusfarm told me, that this was a a licencing problem for renderfarms. Is that solved now? Are there any renderfarms for VRay for Maya out there? This is really important for us and would be a reason to switch to another renderer again if that is not solved quickly...

Thanks a lot,
    Michael

Hi,
    Vray works fine on our renderfarm.
    We are using Smedge as a render manager.

Yannick
    Portfolio: http://www.cgifocus.co.uk

Comment

it also works on our own little "renderafrm" with renderpal. But we need to outsource the renderings to someone else like rebusfarm. And as far as I know, none of those have yet Vray for Maya because of this licencing issue.

Comment

I have the same question. Render Titan says vray on the home page, but I have not confirmed. A list should be made.
        MD

Comment

Dear Michi3d,
          Chaos Group has developed new policy on commercial renderfarms.
          At present Only 2 such renderfarms dispose of legal licenses and the rights to offer V-Ray services to third parties and they are Rebusfarm and Ranch Computing. So - you can get in contact with them.
          However, we are in the process of licensing other commercial renderfarms.
          If there are any special needs or you have to know more about our renderfarm policy please write to renderfarm@chaosgroup.com
          Regards

Comment

im using deadline with 10computers render farm and no probl so far....

Comment

Working...
            X