Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are nightly builds still being done?

Hey guys,

Do you know if the nightly builds are still being done?

I've emailed a couple times asking if I can get into the nightly build list but never heard back a yes or no, so I suspected that maybe emails may not be getting through, similar to: http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...tly-Build-List or perhaps I am being over too over-enthusiastic and not patient enough hehe, and apologies if so!

I suppose I'm not after any particular bug fix, but I noticed on the forums that really great stuff like hair and v-ray fur support was available months earlier in nightly builds before SP1, and I would like access to amazing developments like that, if possible

Anyway, just wanted to say that I love the ease of use and quality of V-Ray compared to MR, my dongle arrived the other day and I am really pleased with the quality I'm getting, love it!!!!

Yes, there are still nightly builds, but there must be a good reason to give access to them (f.e. if they fix a particular issue you are having). They are development builds, and things tend to break occasionally, so please keep that in mind.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

hehe Thanks Vlado, that's fair enough
      I'll only ask again if I happen to run into any issues then (or if there is more development on fur/hair stuff ! )

I'm very grateful for the software you guys have developed, it rocks!
      Last edited by ceql; 04-07-2010, 05:27 AM. Reason: grammar fix

Comment

Working...
      X