Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this is a stupid question but.... where is the physical camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is a stupid question but.... where is the physical camera?

I know i have to click it under the attributes tab on the camera i want to change, however after I do this i can not find the "parameters" or ANY of the options the documentation speaks of. Am I missing something?

Should be right down the button of the attribute editor.

A lot of the time thoguh this bugs out and the parameters can be found under extra attributes, it can be a mess.
    Maya 2020/2022
    Win 10x64
    Vray 5

Comment

K yeah it was under extra attributes, so on that first box where it says vray physical camera on and its at "0" do I want ot change that to "1"? Also what do i need to do now to make this sun and sky friendly?

Comment

K now when I turn it on it forces the FOV to go in past where i had my other renders set up at. The only way to change it is to edit the zoom factor as for some WACKY reason it wont let me change the slider....

Comment

Change the vray film with back to 35?
          Maya 2020/2022
          Win 10x64
          Vray 5

Comment

Originally posted by snivlem View Post
            A lot of the time thoguh this bugs out and the parameters can be found under extra attributes, it can be a mess.
            Do you mean you can't see the VRay Extra attributes tab? If so, what version of Maya/Vray you're using?

Thanks,

Milena
            V-Ray for Maya developer

Comment

Hi Mliena,

Maya 2012 x64 and the latest/last build of V-Ray 1.5SP1 on the nightlies server.

Sometimes it works but if I were to put a figure on it, it seems that around 80-90% of the time it is not generating the VRay Extra attributes tab with this build. Haven't looked into it yet but maybe a scriptJob failing somewhere I'm not sure.
              Maya 2020/2022
              Win 10x64
              Vray 5

Comment

Hm, this was fixed for the 2.0 builds, I'm not sure the fix was ported over to the 1.5 version though - I'll make a note to look into it.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X