Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera tracking and physical camera

Hi,

I got a tracked camera out of boujou ... and want to use the physical camera for motion blur.

It looks to me like there is no one click solution to use the tracking data with a physical camera.
    Is there any help or docu how to set this up? Vray 1.5SP1

Thanks a lot

Rico

eeee can u just link the vray camera to boujou camera and alig them ? Then they would show exactly that same - asumong lens arent changing.
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Thanks DADAL!

now I just did a point and orient constraint to the duplicated original (tracked) cam ... switched on the physical ... set the FOV of the physCam to the Angle of View of the original Camera. Things look good.

So that's it ? ! ?

Comment

Basically...
        Vray for 3ds max got an override option in settings to make standard camera use blur if I remember correctly.

Check if u can do that same thing in maya.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks once more.
          Unfortunatly I can't find anything which would give me the parameters for mblur like shutter speed with a standart maya camera.

I think I can go the way with setting the the FOV of the physCam to the Angle of View of the tracked cam.
          Also the film gate of the phyCam to 35mm which I hope does correspond to a camera aperture of 0.581 x 0.327 and a aspect ratio of 1.78

Like I said ... things look tight and I can't see any swimming of objects in the scene. So hopefully should be fine.

cheers

Comment

All right them I hope it will go well from now on

As a side note if u have a animated lens from what i remember when I use maya u can also link this parameter with vray camera to change in that same moment...

In any case good luck and let me know if u need any more help

Comment

Working...
            X