Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to turn VRayFur "Primary Visible" OFF

Hey Guys,

call me stupid, but i haven't found a way to change renderstats like "primary visible" or "matte Surface" on a VRayFur.

Where do i find it?

cheers
    Oliver
    OLIVER MARKOWSKI - Head of 3D at RISE | Visual Effects Studios

Select the V-Ray fur preview in the viewport and then add the regular V-Ray object properties to it. You can then change the parameters of the V-Ray properties as you wish.

Another option is to adjust the "Primary visibility" option of the V-Ray fur preview node itself.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    Last edited by vlado; 12-10-2011, 02:58 AM.
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thx...i was just confused cause i thought the FurPREVIEW is just for Viewport PREVIEW

Another option is to adjust the "Primary visibility" option of the V-Ray fur preview node itself.
      Damn! I just overlooked this...
      Last edited by ultrasonic; 12-10-2011, 03:41 AM.
      OLIVER MARKOWSKI - Head of 3D at RISE | Visual Effects Studios

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
        Select the V-Ray fur preview in the viewport and then add the regular V-Ray object properties to it. You can then change the parameters of the V-Ray properties as you wish.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I have a question about primary visibility.
        The primary visibility always works with transparency or you will change this ?
        Because obviously, with a lot of Fur (or objects), this will fail (with primary visibility with transparency).

Thank you Vlado.
        www.deex.info

Comment

Originally posted by bigbossfr View Post
          The primary visibility always works with transparency or you will change this ?
          Currently it works as transparency; this will change, but I cannot say when for the moment.

Because obviously, with a lot of Fur (or objects), this will fail (with primary visibility with transparency).
          You can increase the max. transparency levels in the V-Ray global settings to work around this.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
          X