Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render nodes and EDU licenses

Hi

i have been running and testing a educational license Vray 3 on Maya 2015.
    At our institution we have some workstations available for render tests. In the previous Vray 2.4 edu license i could use 10 nodes for DR. Is it possible to use this DR feature on Vray 3?
    I know that the updated licensing scheme, requires that we need to use render nodes licenses on the render slaves, what i need to confirm is:
    - if we buy, say, 20 node licenses, could we run DR renders on those render slaves from the edu licenses workstations?
    - do we have a limit on the slaves available for each workstation as in the old Vray?
    - can we manage how many slaves are used from each workstation per render job? I mean, in one render job workstation 1 could be using 5 nodes, on some other render session, can we change that so it uses the entire 20 nodes group?

Thanks for your help on this.

regards

Hello,

Per our new academic policy we provide two type of academic licenses. One is for students/teachers and the other for educational institutions.
    Please contact our sales team at sales@chaosgroup.com for further information and assistance.
    Technical Support
    Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X