Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame buffer functionality.

Hi,

The functionality that was added into the frame buffer in 3.0 is awesome.

But I have thought of a couple of things that would be really handy (but perhaps they exist already and I dont know!).

Firstly - is it possible to have an image sequence (like using <f>) in the background image? Would be great when I am lighting a shot and jumping between frames to have the background image automatically update to that frame.

Secondly - would it be possible to have a tick box option to have the colour correction settings also effect the background image? This would be very handy when I am trying to match the intensity of some lights (I could load an EXR and slide through the expose on the plate and really see if my light intensity is matching in terms of intensity). Would save a round trip to Nuke!

Lastly - Am I going crazy or something? But I cant get teh ctrl+C working with the frame buffer! I am simply pressing ctrl+C in the vray frame buffer in Maya - but the clipboard is still empty.

Many thanks for your help with these matters.

Regards

Will

Thanks for the suggestions; will definitely consider them.

You are right that Ctrl+C doesn't seem to work in Maya. Will make a note to look into it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks Vlado - I think it would be super handy functionality for the VFX market.

Regards

Will

Comment

Working...
      X