different buckets distributed rendering animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different buckets distributed rendering animation

Hi, i've got a studio setup with different keyframes with different light setups. The different vray rect lights are in groups and the visibility of the groups is animated. If i hit render animation, the slave renders all lights (also the hidden groups) and produces bright buckets. If i render a still frame only, the slave renders as it should. I think this is a bug or a missed feature, that the group visibility of the lights doesn't work via animation and distributed rendering.
    Cheers
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,
    I don't know, never had this Problem. But if you want I can test it with my Setup.
    I use Maya 2018 SP4 Vray Next v4.04.03 for Maya. I had Vray Next Update 1 but had Problems with the Vray Cloud and Phoenix FD Data so I went one Version back. But I can also test it with Vray Next Update 1.

Cheers
    Tobias

Comment

Hi Tobias,
      yes, it would be great, if you could test it. I think it will be better, if you test it with Vray Next without Update 1.
      Cheers
      Sebastian

Comment

I just tested it with VRay v.4.04.03. Same Problem

Comment

Shit! Yeah if you still want to test me, just send me the scene to tobias_roesli@hotmail.com or post it here.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X