Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUDA Overide Motion Blur

Hi!

I think I found a Bug or do I miss something?

I have an Override in the Vray Settings for my DOF and Motion Blur.
    It looks that the Motion Blur is just doing two samples for it in CUDA Mode.

If I switch to CPU with the same Settings it's fine.

If I add a Physical Camera and use Motion Blur and DOF with this Mothod it works fine in CUDA.

I use Maya 2018 SP4 and Vray Next for Maya Update 1(v4.12.01.00001 from May 8 2019)

Cheers
    Tobias

It should just work. Are you doing an IPR render or a production render? Motion blur is currently disabled for IPR for stability reasons, so IPR CPU should not have motion blur either.
    As for samples - the geometry samples work with the override motion blur and the physical camera. And they should work both in CPU and GPU.
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Hi Alex,

it's all Production Rendering. In my Case its not working...

Can I send you the Scene?

Comment

Yes, please. If it's a small scene - you can send it over email at alexander.yolov@chaosgroup.com
        If it's a large file, you can either upload it to something like Google Drive or dropbox and give us a link, or you can upload it to our FTP (we'll provide you with upload access). Just let me know what option works for you.
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        www.chaos.com

Comment

I found out that if I enable Override DOF this Problem appears. If I only use Motion Blur Override it's not. So maybe its a DOF Problem.

https://tobiasroesli.wetransfer.com/...8090832/565247

Comment

It looks like a bug. Thanks for the report and the scene, I'll pass those to the devs.
            I hope you can do the shot without DOF or by using the physical camera to get things done for the project, until we fix the issue.
            Alex Yolov
            Product Manager
            www.chaos.com

Comment

No Problem

I'm glad to help!

Yeah sure, Physical Camera is pretty cool

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X