StandAlone GI settings Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StandAlone GI settings Change

Hi, is there anyway to change my gi settings in vray standalone console.

The point is that i already have 32 vrscenes from about 1.6 to 3 GB exported. Take everything about more than 2 hours on a high performance computer.

The thing is that there is a bug in vray 3.6 for maya, and when you get a preset setting as starting point, and then tweak the values, when you export to vracene, almost always take the presets and not the changed presets.

Finally i got 32 scenes with GI irradiance map min value of -3 and max value of 1, 5 prepases for 6000 x 4000 pixels. GI Irradiance map for every single scene tkae over 20 hours. The fact is taht i already changed values to min -5 and max to -3, but the exported vrscene takes the preset of very high Irradiance map.

What i need, in order not to export every single scene again , takes too long, to change this setting via Vray Standalone command as something similar if it exists:

"vray -sceneFile="C:\Users\USER\Desktop\BATCH RENDER\SJN_001.vrscene" -imgFile="C:\Users\USER\Desktop\BATCH RENDER\SJN_001.EXR" -display=1 -autoClose=1 -parameter: set Irrandicane.map.min=-5 or something similar"

Thank you.

Just fix it:

-parameterOverride="SettingsIrradianceMap::min_rate =-5" -parameterOverride="SettingsIrradianceMap::max_rate =-3" -parameterOverride="SettingsIrradianceMap::subdivs= 100" -parameterOverride="SettingsIrradianceMap::color_th reshold=0.1"

Comment

Working...
    X