Distributed rendering error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributed rendering error

anyone know why I'm getting this error on my slave machine when trying to use distributed rendering? I can't seem to find this error anywhere in the docs.
    [2019/Jul/16|18:56:57] [60 MB] Starting DR session from 192.168.133.50
    [2019/Jul/16|18:56:57] [60 MB] error: DR request received from client 192.168.133.50 using V-Ray version (0). Render server V-Ray version (42001).

I just installed both the standalone on the render node and the full install on my main machine, not sure why the versions wouldn't match.

Thanks!!

Which V-Ray build are you using? Also - did you install the standalone using the same file/build?
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

I had downloaded the newest versions from a link in my purchase email but now that I look at the actual .exe file names they are vraystd_adv_42001_x64_vc14 and vray_adv_41202_maya2018_x64 which look like different versions. Is there a standalone version I should be looking for to match my full install version?

Comment

Use this build on all machines - https://download.chaosgroup.com/down...2018-41202-adv
        On the render slave machines:
        - if you have Maya installed - run a full install
        - if you don't have Maya installed - V-Ray for Maya can be installed in a Standalone mode
        Attached Files
        Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Ah ok I get it. Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X