Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Maya + 2 V-Ray

Hey everyone,
    First of all, I am sorry if this question was already made here (I haven't got much time to do a proper forum search). I installed Maya 2019 + V-Ray 2019 on the top of the previous year installations. While V-Ray in Maya 2018 still works, in 2019 it gives me -200 Licence Error. Do I need to get rid of the 2018 installation or there is some way to give 2019 licence priority or something?

Thanks in advance.

Karol
    My Artstation
    Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
    Sun Tsu

Are both installations on the same computer? Make sure you have a build that corresponds to your license type - e.g. if you have a commercial license or a trail one install an ADV build and if you have a student/educator license - install and EDU build
    If you still have problems after - please message us here - https://www.chaosgroup.com/support/contact
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Yes, both versions of V-Ray are on commercial licence. I know it is installed as two different programs, but there is only one Licence Server app for both right? Anyway, in 2019 it is still not working so I am gonna write an email to support centre.
      Regards.
      My Artstation
      Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
      Sun Tsu

Comment

Working...
      X