DR + Progressive, missing proxies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR + Progressive, missing proxies

As the title suggests - sometimes when I render proxies using Distributed Render and progressive sampling, proxies does not render properly, it seems like some machines receive them and some not. Is it something about windows10 policies? I remember distributed rendering in general had some issues with it. Bucket sampler doesn't seem to have this issue, thought I am still scared to leave DR going all night in case of missing proxies...
    Attached Files
    My Artstation
    Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
    Sun Tsu

Are there any log errors on the slave machines? It should work for progressive just like it does for bucket.
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Sory I forgot to respond you yolov It was indeed strange because bucket sampler was giving me no errors at all :/. At this point I think I just gave up on it and continued with buckets, I will report here whenever it happens again and will give it a closer look then. Thanks
      My Artstation
      Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
      Sun Tsu

Comment

Working...
      X