Vray maya not write out any images during batch render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray maya not write out any images during batch render

VRAY maya batch rendering not write out any images in render folder even though it's fine when I render in the scene...Anyone with any tips please help. Thanks. I was rendering fine for the last 2 weeks and it suddenly happen something like this. I really don't know what happen

Have you done a pre-render check for basic things like a renderable camera, render layers are turned on etc. Are you batch rendering straight out of Maya, and if so what feedback are you getting in the command line?

Comment

I double checked all the things you just mention before posting on the forum actually. The funny thing is the command line still saying the frame rendering complete but when I check the rendering folder then nothing there. I'm rendering Phoenixfd drag particle. I opened a completely different scene and Maya seems render just fine so I really don't know what was going on. I even rendered out in the view port to make sure everything fine before batch rendering that is what make me so confuse because it doesn't seems like to have anything unusual. And it's not the first time I work with Phoenixf. I mean I been working with Phoenixfd for years.
      Last edited by thhvfx; 14-02-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Check the batch log - it should print a line where the output image is saved. Something like "Successfully written image to path/image.ext".
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
        www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X