Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• material will not update in GPU render

Hi All,

I cannot get the GPU to update when I assign new shaders to objects. I have to restart the render to see any changes. Needless to say this defeats the whole point of GPU rendering. Anyone come across this issue? Thanks!

E

Hi, thanks for posting. Are you talking about IPR rendering? V-Ray GPU production rendering engine is not able to show you real time changes to your project.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. Are you talking about IPR rendering? V-Ray GPU production rendering engine is not able to show you real time changes to your project.
      yes I'm talking about the IPR. It's supposed to update materials in real time and it has for the longest time, it's just not working very well at the moment

Comment

HI, is this happening in every scene even a new simple scene? Can you record a video of the issue and share it with us? If the issue is happening only in a specific scene there may be something in the scene that is causing such behaviour. You can send it for review using the support contact form. Please add a link to this thread if you use the contact form.
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X