Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Sun & Sky Rendering Annoyance

Hello...

Has anyone else had a render, using V-Ray's sun & sky, get darker the closer you bring the camera to an object? I cannot get a close look at the elements in my scene because the closer I move the camera, the dimmer the lighting becomes.

Thanks!

Read this.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. Check your scene carefully, there must be something in it that is causing this. Could you record a video of the issue? If you'd like send your scene over here for review. You can also use the support contact form but please add a link to this thread in your message to support.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
        Hi, thanks for posting. Check your scene carefully, there must be something in it that is causing this. Could you record a video of the issue? If you'd like send your scene over here for review. You can also use the support contact form but please add a link to this thread in your message to support.
        Nah... not yet. I'm going to try what hermitcrab sent me first. If that does not work, I'll send you the file. Thanks!

Comment

I have experienced something like this when using the mouse wheel to get closer to an object. It does not happen when using RMB + ALT.
          Florian von Behr
          CG Supervisor
          The Scope GmbH
          Behance

Comment

Originally posted by TheScope View Post
            I have experienced something like this when using the mouse wheel to get closer to an object. It does not happen when using RMB + ALT.
            Interesting.

Comment

Everything works as expected in a new simple scene. There probably is something else in the chain of events that can cause issues.
              Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
              X