Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could not obtain an interface license (-200) When swapping between different windows users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not obtain an interface license (-200) When swapping between different windows users

Something strange here. In the same computer we do have several users. When we swap between users and then come back to the user that owns vray licenses we get this error when trying to render.
    // Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-200): -200: The Chaos License Server could not be reached.
    We do still have internet connection and everytinhg works like acharm except vray.
    We have stop Chaos license server and start again. Still doesnt work.

If we do restart, everything works fine, but is annyoing to have to restart a big server that uses more than 3 minutes to restart just everytime we swap between different users.

Thank you,

To anyone it can helps, or just to let know to chaos support.
    If i write down in my internet expplorer :
    http://localhost:30304/
    Online license server4 is asking me to Sign in cuase license server is not running. The strange point about it, is that if i hit "sign in" it refresh the page but nothing else happens.
    As a miracle if in that moment you chage again and come back to last windows user, in that users that it doesnt own the licenses another internet explorer windows has open up and asking for your chaos sign in details.
    If you write down your detail with the other windows user, and caome back to the original windows user then your licenses are activated.
    Really annoying.

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. For issues like the one described here, please open a ticket and choose Technical Assistance Starting the Product from the request type drop down.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Ok, sorry and thank you.
        Do i have to do so, or is just for the next time?
        Will you trace this issue?
        Thanks.

Comment

Hi, if you still have the issue, please open a ticket to tech support. I could open one on your behalf but it is a better practise that you do that. Thanks.
          Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X