Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame stamp doesn't update/ maya crashes on Vray 2.00.04

Hey there,
    I just updated to VRay 2.00.04 for Maya 2011 and I am experiencing some problems with the frame stamp.

1. I render image nr.1 with the frame stamp applied. When I render another image (image nr. 2), the image changes but the frame stamp info stays the same. Then, when I render a third image, the frame stamp sometimes seems to update to the info of image nr.2 at the start of the render

2. I cannot insert any more variables in my frame stamp. I tried to include date and time several times, but every time I render the info does not show up. When I try for the third or fourth time maya crashes every time.

3. The VFB Render History Window does not show the proper render times next to the thumbnails. It always says 0h,0m, 0.0s

Thanks for any help.

V-Ray for Maya version 2.00.04 from Apr 28 2011, 02:43:26
    V-Ray core version is 2.00.01
    I am using Maya 2011 on Win7 x64

Unfortunately I can't reproduce #1 and #2 on the same configuration (V-Ray 2.00.04, Windows 7, Maya 2011). Can you get me more specific reproduction steps?

#3 is known and will be fixed at one point.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Nevermind; I could reproduce the crash in Maya 2011 (but not in 2012). Will make a note to look into it.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      Last edited by vlado; 03-05-2011, 04:12 AM.
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hello Vlado,
        are there any news about this issue? I really miss being able to compare render times.
        Regards,
        Matthias
        Last edited by mts; 26-08-2011, 08:00 AM.

Comment

The issues are fixed.
          Please send us an e-mail to: support@chaosgroup.com
          if you want us to provide you with a working build.
          Best regards,
          Zdravko Keremidchiev
          Technical Support Representative

Comment

Thanks Zdravko,
            I already have access to the nightly builds area. I assume the latest version contains the fix ? Don't have time to update right now but I'll do it first thing next week. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X