Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vrayCreateCommonGlobalsTab error with build 2011.07.24

vrayCreateCommonGlobalsTab.mel

line : 1458 throws an error for us. maya 2009x64. build 2011.07.24. it complains:

// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2009/vray/scripts/vrayCreateCommonGlobalsTab.mel line 1458: No sub-control found at index 0 of control vrayRatioLockRadio. //
    // Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2009/vray/scripts/vrayCreateCommonGlobalsTab.mel line 1725: //

for now i comment it out on our end. we are totally aware these are the risks when using the latest nightlies.

// connectControl -index 1 vrayRatioLockRadio defaultResolution.lockDeviceAspectRatio; //doug EDIT

doug
    --=============--
    -DW
    -buck.co
    --=============--

Thanks for the pointer, will fix it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

i hope you can verify that its not something broken on my end. we're not doing anything funny to those files.

--=============--
      -DW
      -buck.co
      --=============--

Comment

I confirm this issue. It only happens in Maya 2009. It is OK for you to just comment that line. There will be some changes in that code in regard to enable layer override for these attributes, so that will be fixed in tomorrows build. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Milena
        V-Ray for Maya developer

Comment

Just to let you know it is fixed for the next build (tomorrow's one).
          It was a specific change made in Maya 2009 (horizontal vs vertical alignment of the radio group).

Thanks a lot for the pointer!

Best,

Milena
          V-Ray for Maya developer

Comment

Working...
          X