Rect light env fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rect light env fog

I'm having a problem with this rect light. It's showing up at random intervals (even though it's invisible). It seemed to be fixed when I keyed the intensity down to under 500, but I'd really like to know what's causing this. V-ray build 2.04edu.

Doesn't seem to be an issue with the render farm or a particular station. Our workflow is to write out a .vrscene and send that to the farm.

There's fog in the scene, and it's on override shape lights, but this light is not included.

Is it a reproducible error (e.g. is the same frame always rendering the same way)? If yes, can you get me the .vrscene file for that particular frame?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hey Vlado.

The giant rect light issue...dissappeared, more or less (the issue still shows up, but on a different rect light, one I can mask out in compositing), but the rendering artifacts on the ground are still showing up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	844715

During interactive rendering, they don't show up unless the renderer is set to full size (1280x720) and region rendering is turned off.

vrscene file: http://www.southernlabs.net/download...yframe_002.zip

Comment

Thanks, can you tell me which OS are you using?

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Windows 7, professional, 64 bit.

Comment

Hm, ok. I could not reproduce this with one of the latest builds, but I'll do a few more tests. Would missing textures be a problem?

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Working...
            X