Overbright errors on farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overbright errors on farm

[2012/Feb/29|00:26:16] V-Ray warning: Material "TS_N_pub_opt__ts_mt31_shd@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=1.#INF00 1.#INF00 1.#INF00).

The scene consists of about 15 references of buildings, and thousands of proxy's, so its quite large. This error is coming up on different blades, and on multiple references and the
    render is popping from dark to light.

Maya 2012 64 Vray 2.00.04

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Is it always the same material? Which OS is this?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Windows 7 64 bit Maya svc pack 4
      Multiple shaders,... most textures have gamma nodes on them..
      Here's some more errors.. a small amount of em.. Thanks Vlado

[2012/Feb/29|00:36:09] V-Ray: Bitmap file "P:/TRSA/assets/chars/crowds_all/LOD1/shaders/pass01_main/v0002/sourceimages/models/CWom0009-M3/render/textures/512/CWom0009-M3-Head-D.jpg" loaded.
      [2012/Feb/29|00:36:24] V-Ray warning: Material "N_N_opt__performanceStageEdgeMtl@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=1.#INF00 1.#INF00 1.#INF00).
      Warning: Material "N_N_opt__performanceStageEdgeMtl@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=1.#INF00 1.#INF00 1.#INF00).
      [2012/Feb/29|00:36:24] V-Ray warning: Material "O_N__bldg_E__floor_mat@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      Warning: Material "O_N__bldg_E__floor_mat@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      [2012/Feb/29|00:37:11] V-Ray warning: Material "O_N__bldg_abr__retail_woodrellis_mat@material " produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      Warning: Material "O_N__bldg_abr__retail_woodrellis_mat@material " produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      [2012/Feb/29|00:40:01] V-Ray warning: Material "O_N__bldg_E__trelliswood_mat@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      Warning: Material "O_N__bldg_E__trelliswood_mat@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=-1.#IND00 -1.#IND00 -1.#IND00).
      [2012/Feb/29|00:40:02] V-Ray: Bitmap file "P:/TRSA/assets/props/HangGlider/sourceimages/HangGlider_girl1_color.tga" loaded.
      [2012/Feb/29|00:42:04] V-Ray: Bitmap file "P:/TRSA/assets/props/HangGlider/sourceimages/HangGlider_girl3_color.tga" loaded.
      [2012/Feb/29|00:43:49] V-Ray warning: Material "TA_N_pub_opt__Aliminium@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=1.#INF00 1.#INF00 1.#INF00).
      Warning: Material "TA_N_pub_opt__Aliminium@material" produced overbright or invalid color (rgb=1.#INF00 1.#INF00 1.#INF00).
      [2012/Feb/29|00:48:2NF00).

Comment

Also, it appears to be the light pass of the IES lights. Is it a namespace issue?

thanks

Hmm.. scene renders fine locally... We are using Qube also. Perhaps Qube can't find the IES lights, as some folders have spaces. Ugh
        I'll do some tests.

Thanks
        Last edited by refract; 29-02-2012, 03:36 PM. Reason: narrowing it down

Comment

Looks like its inconsistant locally on one computer too, so it may not be Qube or the farm at all. The scene still uses multiple references and each reference has its own ies
          lights. Maybe I'll try stripping out the ies's and removing the namespaces.

Comment

I don't think it's the namespaces; it could be the IES lights, but then again maybe not. If you can get me a scene with the error to vlado@chaosgroup.com I will be able to tell you more.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

We ended up keying all the lights, which fixed it. Must be some bug with too many lights. We have probably over a thousand, but it wasn't just
              the Ies lights, it was popping off and on for the sphere lights too.
              I'd have to archive the scene and give you ftp access, since its so large, so I may not be able to get it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by refract View Post
                We ended up keying all the lights, which fixed it. Must be some bug with too many lights. We have probably over a thousand, but it wasn't just
                the Ies lights, it was popping off and on for the sphere lights too.
                I'd have to archive the scene and give you ftp access, since its so large, so I may not be able to get it to you.
                We can also get you info about our own ftp server - in any case it would be very helpful to track this down.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

We may not have time on our end since this project is just about done, but I'll see if I can send you a stripped down version. Thanks Vlad

Comment

Working...
                  X