Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributed rendering errors

Hi everyone

I am rendering a sequence of images for an interior animation, where some elements disappear and others appear in their place (animated opacity map value in vray material).
    When i render one frame with both local and network machines, the result is correct, when i try to render that same frame with the animation checked in render settings, i get some errors.
    Those errors don't appear to be about differences in lighting nor the absence of some textures. The differences between buckets is in the way some of the slaves interpret the state of the animation on the opacity of those objects... what i mean is that some buckets the animation of the opacity is in a state, lets say at frame 15, and on some of the buckets it looks like its rendering frame 18 state of the animation... When i have some materials being changed over time, this problem manifests in the same way, like a mixing of different frame times at the same frame.
    Am i doing anything wrong with this scenes?
    I am using BF and LC for GI on this sequences.

regards
    José Pedro

What version of V-Ray, Maya and OS are you using?
    Are you sure that all machines have the same version of V-Ray installed?

Can you reproduce this problem with a simple scene?
    V-Ray developer

Comment

Hi, thanks for looking into this.
      This sequence was rendering on Maya 2013 and Vray 2.40, i noticed that the render slaves are still using 2.30... i will try to update those and report back the results when done.

regards
      José Pedro

Comment

Hi
        i reverted the instalation on my workstation to 2.30 as the rest of the machines and it worked. Thanks for helping.

regards
        Jose Pedro

Comment

Working...
        X