VRay frame buffer keeps switching to wrong monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay frame buffer keeps switching to wrong monitor

1. I have two monitors, and I like to keep the VRay frame buffer on the secondary monitor while the Maya window is on the primary monitor. However, whenever I change the resolution (pixel dimensions) of the render, and then render again, the frame buffer jumps back over onto the primary monitor, along with the Render history. I waste quite a bit of time manually moving both the frame buffer and the history back over onto the secondary monitor each time I change the resolution.

2. Completely unrelated question: is there any way to set a keyboard shortcut for saving the new render into the Render history? That would speed up my workflow quite a bit.
    facebook.com/AlexanderLeeCG

Hello,

For the first issue - I logged it in our bug tracking system and we will notify you when this is fixed.

As for the second one with the keyboard shortcut - for now this is not possible. I have notified our developers and they will look into it for a future implementation.

Thank you,
    Georgi Zhekov
    Phoenix Product Manager
    Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderLeeCG View Post
      2. Completely unrelated question: is there any way to set a keyboard shortcut for saving the new render into the Render history? That would speed up my workflow quite a bit.
      You can set it to auto-save every new render in the history - though not quite sure if this is as useful.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks! And yes, I do think the autosave will be useful to me, didn't know about that.
        facebook.com/AlexanderLeeCG

Comment

Working...
        X