Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vrimg2exr data window, question about Stable Nightlies

Hi Folks

A little while ago my worker and I posted a problem about VrayStandalone using the crop render command line option in 3.1 for Maya (2015), as well as something being broken in the vrimg2exr converter that's forcing us to choose between saving out half float exrs with no data window and full float exrs with a working data window.
    We're on a massive animation project right now in which the vrimg2exr problems we're having, uh, challenges with the image converter issues (either without the data window or as full 32 bit float we're slowing down comp or having to do lots and lots of re-saves in nuke, and juggling all that data isn't working out too great)

We were hoping to get a new, stable nightly, but we haven't seen anything up since the 21st of December, and the support people say we shouldn't use the auto generated nightlies because we might get other bugs (and we don't have access to them anyway)...So is there any word on when we can expect new stable nightlies?

Thanks!

PeteReynolds
    Color and Light Lead
    Armstrong White

Will see what can be done about it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Pete,

The crop option as well as the vrimg2exr should be fixed in the latest stable 3.1 nightly build.
      Please let us know if there's any problems with the builds.

-Mihail
      V-Ray for Maya dev team lead

Comment

Working...
      X