Renderable Camera Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renderable Camera Bug?

In Maya 2016, I am having an issue with selecting a camera for rendering in the Renderable Cameras dropdown.

I have always created a new camera to use as my "Render Cam". I use the default perspective cam to maneuver around the scene and place my "Render Cam". I have had a problem lately with not being able to select the "Render Cam" as the Renderable Camera in the Render Settings.

All the camera options under the Renderable Camera dropdown disappear at times and will not allow me to select an option to render. Is this a bug or are there other necessary steps in Maya 2016?

What's your VRay and OS version? What service packs do you have for Maya 2016? Are there any render layers involved?
    It's not a known issue and helping us in reproducing it will be greatly appreciated.
    A workaround that comes to mind is to select the cameras one by one from the outliner and tick on or off the "renderable" checkbox in camera shape > output settings. Essentially, that's the attribute that changes when you add a camera to the renderable cameras list in the render settings.
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

I am currently using vray 3.2 and have windows 7. I have not had the chance to recreate the issue as I have been stuck in zbrush the past couple days. Thank you for the reply and I will keep you posted!

Comment

Working...
      X