VFB Hypershade Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFB Hypershade Issue

When rendering in the vfb hypershade closes. Isn't there a way to have both open simultaneously? I hade this issue a few months ago, but for the life of me can't remember how I fixed it. I'm on Maya 2017 update 3, vray 3.5.

Thanks.

Do you have the render view window docked inside the hypershade window?
    Does it stop happening if you disable hiding of the render view in the Render settings?
    V-Ray developer

Comment

Thanks for your response. I disabled Hide in Render View and now hypershade does open simultaneously with the frame buffer. I get the extra render view window, but oh well I can live with that. Just glad to be able to have the hypershade window open. Thanks.

Comment

That seems like something we should look into. I'll make a note to the devs. Although I'm not really sure if we can do anything about it. We do hide away the render view, if it's docked in the hypershade, then that would explain things.
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
        www.chaos.com

Comment

This was happening to me before, and I figured out that it was because I had my renderview and the hypershade docked together.

Comment

Originally posted by smbell View Post
            This was happening to me before, and I figured out that it was because I had my renderview and the hypershade docked together.
            That's exactly the reason why this is happening.
            Alex Yolov
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
            www.chaos.com

Comment

hah, i had this thread open in a tab and was going to post that and came back to work and didn't refresh. Didn't see the new posts. carry on.

Comment

Working...
              X