viewport ipr render light updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewport ipr render light updates

ok ..new scene, rectangle light and maya viewport set to vray ipr. Hide the light, nothing changes...it wont update in viewport until you change an attribute value.
    e: info@adriandenne.com
    w: www.adriandenne.com

Hi, It would be very helpful if you tell us the Maya and V-Ray versions that you use since I cannot reproduce it on my end with the latest stable builds.
    Ivan Shaykov
    chaos.com

Comment

ok this is weird...i made a new scene and couldn't reproduce it straight away, but after creating a couple of lights, and moving them about, no particular reproducible order...and it happened again...and this time not only did the issue happen but when i went back to the viewport2 option, all the objects disappeared, even though when you went back to ipr you could see them..However, if i reload the scene, everything works fine.

Anyway to stop me thinking im going insane i took a video. I'm thinking i'm having hardware issues, so many problems recently.

Anyway specs:

win7 sp1
      vray stable 3.52.03
      Maya 2017 update 4 (when these issues started)
      GTX 670 4gig
      32gig ram
      i7 cpu
      Attached Files
      e: info@adriandenne.com
      w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Thanks for the video feedback. I'll try it again and will get back to you when I have more information.
        Ivan Shaykov
        chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X