Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket errors

Hi all

I've been getting a few bucket render errors, or what look like bucket errors.
    The material is a carpaint. The image is 5K across and the main reflection lighting is an exr mapped to a V-Ray Rect light.

Cheers
    Attached Files

Just checking, the errors are only in the Specular and Lighting Render Elements on the Basic Back to Beauty setup.
    The Reflections and GI are ok.

Comment

Hi,
      can you share a scene with the problem so we can try to reproduce it?
      Ivan Shaykov
      chaos.com

Comment

Hi Ivan

I've cleaned out most of the scene, and will PM, as the content is not public.

Just checking the streamlined scene and the issue doesn't now appear to be visible on the door frame.
        I'll send over the scene anyway, to see if there are any bugs.

Cheers

Comment

I got the scene, thank you. I'll look in to it and will get back to you when I have some more information.
          Ivan Shaykov
          chaos.com

Comment

Hi,
            sorry for the delay i had a chance to look at the scene and I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I might need some more information like do you use DR and Maya version? I saw that the GI is set to Brute Force + Light Cache and if it is still reproducible on your end can you please try with GI set to Brute Force + Brute Force and share the results? I'll keep looking in to the scene and will keep you posted if I find anything.
            Ivan Shaykov
            chaos.com

Comment

Working...
            X