Posibility to rotate VFB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posibility to rotate VFB.

Hi, from time to time we run into situation where for the framing purposes we rotate the camera by 90 degrees to have a vertical render without changing the original (horizontal resolution, used for the rest of the frames).

While working on this specific, vertical frame the VFB is obviously rotated. As you can imagine working in IPR or whatever can be painful after some time, it literally causes the neck pain haha.

Is there any chance to have a feature that rotates your VFB view by 90 degrees?

kindest regards,
    Karol
    Attached Files
    My Artstation
    Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
    Sun Tsu

You mean rotate just the image in the VFB, right? Not the window itself
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Just the image, yes :P
      My Artstation
      Whether it is an advantageous position or a disadvantageous one, the opposite state should be always present to your mind. -
      Sun Tsu

Comment

Hi, is there any progress on this matter? Is it difficult to implement?
        My Artstation
        Sun Tsu

Comment

No progress for the moment.
          Question, though - will it be enough to be able to rotate by 90 degrees only?
          Alex Yolov
          Product Manager
          V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
          www.chaos.com

Comment

I guess yes Thanks yolov.
            My Artstation
            Sun Tsu

Comment

Working...
            X