Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please move the "Render animation in batch only" setting, or duplicate it, to the VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please move the "Render animation in batch only" setting, or duplicate it, to the VFB

Can't tell you how often this gets switched on and off, but it's a LOT. Constantly, when working on lookdev, and I really get tired of having to dig into the settings window, usually forgetting which panel it's in, then scroll up or down trying to find the animation parameters. I'd REALLY like to see this moved to the VFB. I think this is where it really belongs, since that's effectively what it relates to. Failing moving it, can we have a duplicate BIG checkbox for this in the VFB?

I've taken a note and we'll think about how to improve this.
    What's the general use-case here? Do you need to sometimes render animation in a GUI session (not batch)?
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

I actually frequently render animation into the VFB, at least when working on personal projects, so the toggle gets used a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SonyBoy View Post
        I actually frequently render animation into the VFB, at least when working on personal projects, so the toggle gets used a lot.
        I do that too. A button would be a nice addition

Comment

Working...
        X