Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuke + vray = love

Two small requests...

If I understand it correctly you can load a lensdistortion map on the camera in vray? It would be great if it could support ST maps generated in NukeX from the lens distortion tool.

A plugin to load vrmeshes into Nuke. that would be brilliant! (katana perhaps?)

Thanks

Marre

Originally posted by gardeler View Post
    If I understand it correctly you can load a lensdistortion map on the camera in vray? It would be great if it could support ST maps generated in NukeX from the lens distortion tool.
    We have this in 3ds Max yes. It will appear in V-Ray for Maya too quite soon.

A plugin to load vrmeshes into Nuke. that would be brilliant!
    There is no particular problem to do this, but what about materials?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

first of all, that is fantastic Vlado!
      Let me know when you have a build of the lens distortion for maya and I will happily test it!

For the vrmesh it would of course be amazing to get materials and fancy things too. But for v1.0 I would be happy with only geo support so we can use it to do camera projections and things in Nuke. And then for 2.0 it would be super cool to get materials and other more complex things.

we are more and more reusing assets across different applications, and fbx is good, but not great. Since vrmesh seems to be working in both Maya and Max, it might be a good way of sharing assets.. (no... I haven't tested out how well it works between max and maya, but I expect the best! If anybody has experience here, plase share.

thanks

Martin

Comment

Working...
      X