A few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things

Here is my little list of things that would be nice.

Alphabetical and numerical ordering of ip address's in the DR settings

The ability to save out a single pass from the frame buffer instead of all of them

The ability to preserve original camera information so if I add a physical camera
    then take it off it will revert to the original settings.

The translucency settings in the vray material that work .

The ability to put a layer override on the image format.

To have in a vray light the illuminate by default option like in the maya lights. When unchecked the light is not linked to any object in the scene.

The translucency should work fine with V-Ray for Maya. If you have any issues please send us a problematic scene to : vraymaya@chaosgroup.com
    Also, the ability to put a layer override on the image format is already added and available in the latest nightly builds.

The other requests are in our "to do" list.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Last edited by Zdravko; 28-03-2011, 08:31 AM.
    Best regards,
    Zdravko Keremidchiev
    Technical Support Representative

Comment

Is there a way for Distributed rendering slaves to cache scenes one at a time so RT load times kick in faster for multiple nodes? Right now they all try to share all data at once. After the local host starts Distibuted RT, the rest slowly come in, but if they had sequential loading, it might be quicker?

Comment

It's already in the developers "to do" list, how to optimize the transfer of the scene during distributed rendering. There is more than one solution so we are looking for the best fit.
        Best regards,
        Zdravko Keremidchiev
        Technical Support Representative

Comment

Well you guys are making huge strides with RT. I remember when the early builds came out. Some huge leaps have been made!

Comment

Working...
          X