Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Affect all Channels" also for REFLECT ... not only on refract

Hi Guys,

i hope many of you may need that feature out there.

I just want to have the option to also see all my renderelements inside of reflections. So the "reflect element" would more or less be empty, but fills up all the other channels...for example if I want to have my character standing infront of a mirror, I want the diffuse renderelement contain the characters diffuse instead of being just plain "black" for the mirror-material. This would also already be very helpful for reflected multimattes.

What do you think about that idea? I suppose i am not the first one with that suggestion,am I?

cheers
    Oliver
    OLIVER MARKOWSKI - Head of 3D at RISE | Visual Effects Studios

Originally posted by ultrasonic View Post
    Hi Guys,

i hope many of you may need that feature out there.

I just want to have the option to also see all my renderelements inside of reflections. So the "reflect element" would more or less be empty, but fills up all the other channels...for example if I want to have my character standing infront of a mirror, I want the diffuse renderelement contain the characters diffuse instead of being just plain "black" for the mirror-material. This would also already be very helpful for reflected multimattes.

What do you think about that idea? I suppose i am not the first one with that suggestion,am I?

cheers
    Oliver
    From my memory, we already have this options in all materials in nightlies builds (3dsmax have this option also).
    www.deex.info

Comment

HELL YEAH!!!!! Never saw that before!!!! thx a bunch!
      OLIVER MARKOWSKI - Head of 3D at RISE | Visual Effects Studios

Comment

Working...
      X