magnification buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnification buttons

Not sure on how many people use a wacom tablet for their work but I use one exclusively. So when I go to the VFB I cant scroll in to enlarge the VFB area.
    Is there a keyboard shortcut that would help? if not maybe a little +/- button on the bar of the VFB.

S

That would be nice. I always use the scroll bars of my wacom. Adapting the regular maya navigation would be the best, I guess.

Comment

You can use:
      1. ctrl+left mouse click to zoom in
      2. ctrl+right mouse click to zoom out

I think you can emulate them with the Wacom's software.
      If you can't we could probably think something out.
      V-Ray developer

Comment

tried your ctrl+mouse click with wacom pen but nothing happens.
        I guess it depends on what wacom you have as I have no scroll wheel on mine just 2 usual buttons nore any scroll feature on the tablet itself.

Comment

I've not tried it on a real wacom, but I remember that there were some options to do some key/mouse emulations.

Does ctrl+mouse click work if you do it with the mouse in your version of V-Ray for Maya?
          V-Ray developer

Comment

HI.
            I dont have a mouse but did borrow one to try your key stroke but still nothing. I am using nightlies, the scroll wheel was the only option to zoom in out.

Comment

Hm, we've tried it here and it works in 2.0 night builds, too.

Can you tell us some version information about your OS, Maya and V-Ray?
              V-Ray developer

Comment

Works for me on
                V-Ray: V-Ray for Maya version 2.10.01, revision 22430 from Oct 11 2012, 03:44:09
                Portfolio: http://www.cgifocus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X